Thursday, July 9, 2009

Coming to America


In January 2009 (this year) I had all these plans to go the the U.S. Spend about 6 weeks driving, from L.A. , across the the Southern States, up the East Coast, drive West across the North of the continent and back to L.A. then fly back home to Australia.
Everything was planed for about July/August. Then it happened. I took a fall off work and injured my lower spine. Just my luck! I'm still off work at the moment, but still have big intentions to visit the U.S. and make this dream become a reality.
When get over there I'll be going to a Bass Pro store to stock up with fishing tackle. It might be a bit easier this way, then I don't have to worry about picking up a broken fishing rod a the baggage terminal at LAX.
Now when I get there, hopefully someone can help me out. There are a couple of fishing related things I'd love to do.
  1. I have to go Catfish Noodling. I've seen it on You Tube and I'd love to give it a go. Any local help would be greatly appreciated and would rewarded with a few cold beers.
  2. I need to catch a large Alligator Gar. So I'd need help from some local and experienced people to fulfill this mission.
So if any one in the U.S. would like to give me any guidance or help with fishing in your country it would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment